… Insists Buhari will lose, warns against post-election violence
The Presiding Bishop of the Divine Seed of God Chapel, Sasa, Ibadan, Prophet Wale Olagunju has released his prophecies for the year 2019. The famous Prophet issued some warnings in the yearly prophecy, a copy of which was obtained by The Anchor Online.
Apart from warning against post-election violence, the Presiding Bishop said the PDP candidate in Oyo State would need a lot of prayers and fence-mending to emerge as Governor of Oyo State.
Below are the prophecies as released by Prophet Olagunju:
MINDSET OF GOD FOR 2019
Listed below are the things in the mindset of God Almighty as regards events that will manifest in Nigeria and the world at large for 2019 and beyond as revealed to His servant, Prophet Wale Olagunju the Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Sasa, Ibadan.
- As revealed to me by the Almighty God, many servants of God in Nigeria have failed God as they have deviated from the original purpose of their calling and have elevated money more than God. God said that the church in Nigeria is a center of corruption.
- As a result of this, God said He will soon visit the so called church in His judgment.
- God promised that a new lease of life is on the way for his people in Nigeria.
- God revealed that the ruling party and its major opposition will take the 2019 general election as a do or die affair.
- God said the incumbent government in Nigeria as well as the ruling party is as good as dead for allowing monumental corruption under its nose. God said He turned His face against this government for mass shedding of innocent blood, tribalism, nepotism and favoritism of the highest degree. God said it will take His own intervention for the present government to survive total defeat by the Peoples Democratic Party.
- God said Buhari has become a disappointment in His sight and He has sought and found a man after His heart to replace him.
As a result, God said the road to Aso Rock Villa for Atiku is now very clear as his name will continue to ring a bell and that many will still root for him.
- But God said all lovers of Atiku must go into one day prayer and fasting to rebuke manipulation of election result.
- God said, no amount of intimidation, blackmail or persecution will be sufficient to make the most perceived corrupt former Vice President lose the election to a man who claimed to be a saint.
- God revealed to me that no one is too sinful for Him to use to accomplish His purpose in the life of His people and that is why he chose the perceived sinful Atiku to replace Buhari and as well surprise many Nigerians. God further emphasised to me that he does not work in the reasoning of man but in the counsel of His word.
- God said that Buhari will know that He has rejected him when his billboard will be torn and pulled down by his own kinsmen who are the Northern people.
- God warns that the Peoples Democratic Party should exercise serious care not to allow pride into their head as this will lead them into a trap set for them by the A.P.C.
- God said He is only going to use Atiku to correct certain wrongs in the history of Nigeria. Though Atiku will try his best, God warns that Nigerians should not rely on him as he is not the Moses that will take Nigeria out of slavery to the Promised Land.
- God said it is a matter of time; Nigeria will certainly break up very soon at the appointed time.
- God said P. D. P. Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar will clearly win the Presidential election in 25 states.
- God said though Atiku is not the Moses that will take Nigerians out of slavery, he is going to perform better than some past leaders but he needs to be careful so as not to fall into pitfalls which some past leaders fell into.
- God said the era when past military rulers will return to rule the country is over.
- Nigerians should pray now so that the 2019 election would not end up in chaos and thus become the worst election ever conducted in the history of the country.
- Should Buhari and his A.P.C attempt to rig the 2019 General Election, they will launch Nigeria back into crisis as witnessed during the Abacha era.
- Nigerians should commence prayers now for President Buhari against sickness and sudden death.
- As we enter the Nigeria’s election year and before the election, Nigerians will continue to witness a migration of politicians from one party to another.
- As revealed to me by the Almighty God, Tinubu should seek the face of God now so as not to lose Lagos state in the presidential election to the Peoples Democratic Party as the party is destined to win the state.
- God revealed to me that it is only a miracle of the century that will make Okorocha’s in-law to win the Governorship election in Imo state come 2019.
- If Aminu Tambuwal could seek the face of God very well, God revealed that he will rule the country in future.
- Nigerians should begin to pray for Athur Nzeribe now.
- Nigerians should commence fervent prayer for Atiku now to avert the fate of M.K.O. Abiola, sickness and sudden death.
- God warned that Tinubu’s surrogate candidate, Sanwo-Olu will face his own problem at the end of the day.
- God said if the Governorship candidate of the P.D.P in the last Governorship election in Ekiti and the State of Osun could fervently seek His face, He will cause a redress of the monumental fraud perpetrated in those elections and return to them the peoples mandate stolen from them.
- Nigerians should commence prayers now for Obasanjo and Babangida this year.
- God warned that the P. D. P is not yet a settled party as there are still many corrupt elements at the National Executive Council level of the party who are only after their purse.
- In Oyo state come 2019, Seyi Makinde of the P.D. P. has a better chance but his stubbornness and rigidity are his undoing which will ruin his chances. The P.D.P in Oyo State is in shambles and in crisis. For these reasons, the P.D.P in Oyo State has given Adelabu and Akala more votes as candidates to be reckoned with. Seyi Makinde must mend his ways now and settle all the rifts in the party. God said he should not underrate Adelabu and Akala.
- The P.D.P. Governorship candidate in Kwara state is the candidate to beat, so the hope of the A.P.C to win the state is just a dream that can only come to fulfillment by massive rigging.
- Nigerian artistes should commence serious prayer now against evil occurrence.
- Concerning Lagos Sate gubernatorial election, Jimi Agbaje is a candidate to beat but as revealed to me by the Almighty God, the election will be grossly manipulated in favour of Sanwo-Olu, the APC candidate, should APC allow the election in Lagos State to be free and fair, Tinubu and his APC will be humiliated.
- Buhari is sick as revealed to me by God.
- Should Buhari and his APC attempt to rig the 2019 presidential election as revealed to me by the Living God, Nigeria will break up and there will be chaos in our nation in the process, the Nigerian Armed Forces will come up so as to rescue the nation from total break up.
- As revealed by the Almighty God, Buhari will be the last ex-military leader that will rule over united Nigeria, the era of any ex-military ruler ruling over united Nigeria is over for now.
- Even the pressure to remove Jonathan was not as much as this, there is hunger, suffering killing of innocent souls everywhere and not to talk of division, I repeat and stand on what God Almighty has spoken through me in my 2017 prophesy that Buhari would not be the president to be sworn in on May 29, 2019. God brought Buhari on board at the appointed time and He has removed him now because he has disappointed God and become a liability to the Nation.
- As revealed to me further by the Almighty God, the Creator of the universe, it is just unfortunate that religion, tribal and political sentiment will never allow many Nigerians to think straight that the innocent blood of Igbos that was shed when Buhari came back from his sick holiday in London is a serious sin against God and mankind and their blood is haunting his government and crying for vengeance and to demonstrate how this sin of shedding innocent blood is grieving God, Buhari’s days as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are numbered.
- One of the mighty trees will fall soonest.
- Irrespective of any misgiving from any group of people or individual even from the government, as revealed to me again under free and fair election Buhari would not win the 2019 presidential election.
- Just like I predicted in the year 2016 that only a last minute miracle of the century will make Saraki complete his tenure as Senate President now as revealed, Saraki and his loyalists should pray very well against future assassination.